The Bible tells us that Church is….
- where we worship and praise God.
Psalms 100:4, “Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.”
- where God meets with His family.
Matthew 18:20, “For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”
- where the way of salvation is taught.
II Corinthians 4:5, “For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord;…”
- whereGod’s Word is opened.
II Timothy 3:16, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.”
- where we meet those that care about us.
I Corinthians 12:26, “And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.”
- where we can give financially unto God’s work.
Proverbs 3:9, “Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase:”
- where God gives His blessings.
Psalms 84:4, “Blessed are they that dwell in thy house:...”